Nov 30, 2008

Tunnel.


I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. This has been a very crazy and involved semester of school. People told me that it was going to be time consuming, but wow, never would have believed it would be like this. I just finished my last assignment and I am so pumped! I will be turning it in tomorrow and taking an exam. I have four exams in the next week and then I will be DONE! 
I just wanted to let ya know that I am excited! I also wanted to say what a great support Dru is even though he sometimes doesn't understand what all I'm doing. He is a wonderful and supportive husband and I'm so blessed to have him in my life:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kailey! I'm praying for you & your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that it is over! I am FREE...at least for the next month until it starts all over again! I am so excited that you are staying at South!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...