Dec 21, 2008

"An Eclectic Christmas"


These are some pictures of us before we left.

Last night, Dru, Lauren, Nathan and me took Will and Thomas (my cousins) to an event called "An Eclectic Christmas." When I was younger a woman and her husband did this religiously every year. This year was great and well planned. There were more than 1,000 people signed up to participate.
We were put in groups of about 25 and then carried to where we would start walking. As we walked, we saw scenes which told the story of Jesus' birth. What a great way to remind everyone why we celebrate this time of year.I just wanted to explain a little about it and definitely recommend it for anyone who might want to go next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...