Jan 2, 2009

New Hope, New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!! I hope you had a wonderful and blessed holiday! I was reminded this season that I have a hope way deeper than just a "wish" or "hopeful thinking." I have a God who is my Protector, Father, and an ANCHOR that I can hold on to. I seem to get a little overwhelmed sometimes and I worry ( I know you are thinking, ME, but seriously) in the midst of it all I have an anchor, who is MY God!
Even though this life has it's ups and downs, my anchor is and will always be my Lord!


I'm attaching the link to watch the message: Church of the Highlands: Hope


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...