Jun 25, 2011

Happy Father's Day (a little late)

I am so thankful for my Daddy. He has always been the advice-giver I could always trust. If I have a question, I go to him. If someone has hurt my feelings, I go to him. If I feel down, I go to him. He has taught me that I can do anything I put my mind to. He has encouraged me to go after my dream of becoming a teacher, which I couldn't have done without him. He has pushed me to become a person that cares and works hard and loves unconditionally. I've learned so much over the years from the patience and kindness he shows to everyone. He loves the Lord with all his heart and it is so evident in his everyday life. I aspire to be more like him everyday.

Wren. Mr. Wonderful. Chef Wren. Coach. Daddy. Dad. William. Willie.
All great names for a great DAD!

(Photo credit: Jason Chandler)

What time is it? Game time, whoop!

I love you, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...