Aug 15, 2011

oh the places we go.

I have never been here before... this is all very new to me. Say a prayer for me if you think about it.

While reading, I came across some verses I'm going to meditate on...

"We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us. Oh, Lord, even as we put our hope in you."
Psalm 33:20-22

"I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears." Psalm 34:4

"For the word of the Lord is right and true; He is faithful in all he does." Psalm 33:4

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...