Dec 31, 2011

Let the shopping begin...

Well friends, this is just the beginning of the madness! I found out a little over 2 weeks ago that I was going to have a niece and I have not stopped shopping :) Can you blame me? Shopping for a little girl is too much fun! I seriously can't wait to hold her and love on her in May!
My sis is doing good, she's still a little sick though. Say a prayer if you think of her! She has started putting the nursery together. She is going with coral, gray, and yellow. I think it's going to be extremely cute!

That's it for now... Look for a post of her diaper bag. I'm probably ordering it soon :)

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...