Jun 17, 2013

5 years.

Those of you that follow my Instagram have probably seen these pictures, but I'm gonna post them anyway because I just love pictures. 
Dru and I celebrated five years last Friday, June 14th. Can we just take a second and think about how long that is.... Gosh! Where has the time gone?!?! Dru and I have talked about it a couple of times and we are like... umm... what happened in those five years? What did we do? How old are we again? HA! I know, I know, we are not that old, but we feel like we've been together a lot longer than five years (in a good way, of course!) 

On Friday, Dru woke up pretty early to get the grass cut (I know, really romantic, huh?) I went to the pool to soak up some rays :) We grabbed lunch at The Hound, which probably our favorite restaurant in AU. That night we went to my cousin's wedding rehearsal dinner. So sweet. I cried. (surprise, surprise) 

On our way to lunch! 

Rehearsal dinner

Tonight, June 17th, we celebrated again. We figured since we didn't get a whole day we would go out another night. The weekend was really busy, so tonight was the night. We went to Hamilton's on Magnolia.... YUMMY! Then we got a redbox and cuddled up on the couch. Perfect night, if ya ask me! 

At dinner tonight 


I could seriously talk about how awesome this man is all day. 
He is so good to me. 
Exactly who I needed to do life with.

I don't know how many of you girlies have a list of characteristics you want your future husband to possess, but I definitely had that list. When I made the list, I prayed over it and expected that my future husband would have all of the attributes I listed. Little did I know that God was going to give me someone that had those things, plus everything I need, but didn't know I needed. He blew me away with the this one. 
I am in love with my husband and will work everyday to stay in love with him. 
I'm honored to call him my husband. 

End of mushy stuff... 
I just couldn't write this post and not say a few things about my man! 


Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday! 
KB

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...