Nov 26, 2008

Auburn.. Here come the Birkeland's

God is so good! Dru got the call today around lunch! We are moving to Auburn. WAR EAGLE! Dru will be working at Church of the Highlands in Auburn as their worship pastor. Dru and I are so excited for this opportunity to minister to His people in Auburn. We feel that the Lord has made this possible and we give Him glory for all of his many blessings. He's time is perfect and we are so blessed.
Just to give you an idea of how it went down and how good our God is... about two months ago God starting speaking to us about this move. We were praying that God would open up doors if He would have us move on. So he opened up a door at Highlands and we pursued it. We talked about it and we felt that it was time for us to move on so Dru and I announced that Sunday, November 23, would be our last day at CLC. At this point, Dru did not have a job, we were just trusting that God had spoken to us and given us peace about the next step. Well, Dru only went 2 days without a job. Today we received the news and he starts on Monday. Another issue was that I was going to have to stay in Orange Beach until Christmas because of school and work but I found out that our insurance will be taken care of so I can go ahead and come up! That is such a blessing for me because I do not do well alone. Thinking about it makes me just want to cry.
I just wanted to update everyone and let you know what was going on with the Birkeland's. Thanks for reading and caring!

1 comment:

  1. OUR GOD IS AMAZING! YAY for the move! Eric and I went though the same thing kinda about 7 months after we were married we made our first move. Its scary and fun all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...