Jul 1, 2009

Our New Home

I don't remember if I told y'all that the condo was a temporary living place, but it was only for about 6 months. We found our new place about a month ago and put our deposit down on it. Originally, we were planning on moving in today, but we got a call and they said we could move in early. It all started Monday night. We basically cleaned out our entire storage room, which is a major relief. Then yesterday, I brought the first load over around 10am and then Lauren, Stevi, and Nathan joined me in the effort. Dru didn't join the fun until 6pm and helped carry in the couch which was the LAST thing we moved. We gave him a hard time about it:) So now we are totally moved in, but stuff is EVERYWHERE, I mean, everywhere!! So we've been putting stuff where we think it should go, so slowly, but surely we'll get there.
It's a lot bigger than the last place so we are kinda spread out, which is a very good thing. Interesting fact: there are no lights in the bedrooms and living room--weird.
I'll post pictures of it when it's finished, bc it looks rough now... thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...