Feb 15, 2011

Love day 2011

I'll admit it.... I do LOVE Valentine's Day. I love hearing and seeing 'i love yous' all day long... it makes my heart go pitter patter. This V-day was extra special because I had 21 sweet children lovin' on me. I do love those kids, even though they take a lot of love & patience from me. I guess that's how the Lord feels about us sometimes...

Here are the beautiful flowers & goodies that some of my kiddos got me....



After I spent the day with my kids, I got to spend the rest of the night with the LOVE of my LIFE. Man, he is so good to me. I love that, Dru Birkeland. He is always making me laugh and we always have a good time. I look forward to coming home to him or waiting on him to come home every single day. What a blessing to have this love and this husband of mine.
Here's a snapshot of the flowers he got for me. He knows me for sure, because I will straight up kill a plant so he got me the kind of lives pretty much without my help. Way to go, baby!




Happy Love Day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...