Jun 24, 2011

Kailey - "The Thrifter"

Yes, who knew?!?

As you all know, Dru and I just moved in our new home June 1st. Which means... I need furniture/decor items to fill this lovely house and make it our home. Because of this need to decorate, I spent last Saturday morning going to yard sales with my sweet and crafty friend, Taylor. She spotted the treasure I'm about to share with you on her way to my house. So awesome.....

Well here it is... THE LADDER of my dreams. I saw a picture of a ladder just like this on Pinterest (new obsession) and thought it would work perfectly in our living room. I was correct.

Enjoy. Maybe you should get one for your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...