Feb 5, 2013

random. smandom.

3rd grade is oh so interesting. {I love it, don't get me wrong!} These children crack me up daily. I have a few things that I've been meaning to share and I finally took pictures. Our school began doing Daily 5 this year, so here's my reference board in my classroom for my kiddos. We created the I-Charts at the beginning of the year, so we will know exactly what to do during our centers. Do you still think they follow the chart..?? Umm... no, but that's okay. At least we started off on the right foot. OH well.. oh teaching....


We also created Symmetrical Bugs about a week ago during our Geometry unit. The kids LOVED this activity! I, of course, saw the idea on Pinterest, but traced it back to this blog. A co-worker of mine tried it out.. she had great things to say about it. It was not as time consuming or stressful as I thought it would be :) 


Until next time... 

KB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...