Apr 8, 2013

Game on!

I got a smiley face today at 11 a.m. and my IUI is scheduled for 8 a.m. in the morning. Dru is in another city so we are meeting in Birmingham. HA! That just cracks me up... I mean, really? I should write a book! 

I am OH so hopeful and very excited. I talked with the receptionist today and requested the nurse that I had the first time because I didn't have such a great experience last time. She texted me and said that she WILL be there! YAY! I also am having major ovulation pain, which I was assured was a GOOD thing. 

I am obviously taking off work tomorrow, but will head back in teach my school babies on Wednesday. I will head back after the procedure and take it easy the rest of the day and night. 

Even though I'm so hopeful that this IUI results in a baby, my HOPE is in Jesus. That's all the Lord is asking of me! 

Keep Hoping & prayers appreciated! 

KB

3 comments:

  1. YAY smiley face! Awesome! Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you at 9am est (no, wait, edt?)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you can get your favorite nurse. I have a favorite nurse too. :) Good luck, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...