Apr 28, 2013

HIS plan, not mine

Hello there!

Can I just say how excited I am that we made this decision to take a break? Literally just the past three days have made a huge difference in my heart and mind. Dru and I have decided to take May & June off of procedures and meds. I think it's honestly the really really good decision for us right now. I actually cancelled my appt set for tomorrow. I really don't even want a plan.... yes, you read that right... Kailey doesn't want a plan? Ha! I know, what is wrong with me? I'll tell you what's wrong with me....The Lord is drawing me near to Him. He is speaking more and more to me about relying on Him during this season and following His plan, not mine. I am going to be taking a hiatus from blogging amongst other social media things the month of May. Also, during the month of May I will be doing a weight loss program called, Medifast. I am so very excited to get my body back to the way it's suppose to look... BHAHAHAHA! It's been a while, my friends, it's been a while. But, it's time to get it together, especially since our fam beach trip is coming up. I also just want to feel good again. 

I will leave you with ways that you can pray for Dru and me over the next month or so. 
Thank you so much for hanging in there with us during the very trying and difficult season.

Please pray that I/we would:  
  • Draw near to the Lord during this time and to each other. 
  • Be able to hear the Lord's voice very clearly. 
  • Have clear direction as to what is next in this journey. 
  • Discipline ourselves to dive into His Word and trust Him. 
  • Discipline myself to lose weight and feel good again. 
  • Be satisfied in our love for each other and our family of 2.
  • Be REFRESHED!! 
Much love to each of you! Have a fabulous Sunday! :) 

KB


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan!!! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know that I am still here and praying for you! I'm bad about reading my blogs from my phone and it's hard to comment from there.

    I would love to have the opportunity to meet you this summer if that's possible. =)

    Sometimes taking a break is just what the doctor ordered. The next steps are going to add a little more stress to an already stressful situation, but God is faithful and He is good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...