Feb 15, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009





2009 brought our third Valentine's together, and it was also our 8 month anniversary!!  We had a great day. We went to Meg's wedding and it was beautiful and sweet! Then we went to a movie,"He's Just Not That Into You". I don't recommend it, it was not good at all. I was disappointed, but what do ya do? 
After the movie, we rode around to look for a place to eat but everywhere was very crowded. Dru said why don't I just cook for you, so he dropped me off at the house and then went to store. He cooked a great dinner and we ate our wedding cake too! He promised though that he would get the bakery to make us one for our 1 year, so I am excited about that.
It was a great day, celebrating our love for each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...