Mar 15, 2009

SPRING BREAK 2009

So it's my spring break and it couldn't have come at a better time. I am so thankful for this week of not traveling and being with my husband. My sister had surgery so I've been hanging with her and obviously with Dru. I do not have any major plans this week besides going to see my grandparents, which should be a great time. I will be doing some homework to hopefully get ahead or at least that's the plan right now.
When I start back to school I will only have 6 weeks of school left and exams. My exit exam is May 8th and then I'm headed to Auburn for good. Praise the Lord! It's only because of His grace and love that I've been able to be strong and finish out this semester. 
I met with my cooperating teacher from Northside Intermediate Friday and I think we are going to work well together. God totally is taking care of me like he always does even though I question Him sometimes. She has worked with about 3 interns which makes well experienced and this is a great thing! I am so excited to be finished with school this year!!
We also have looked at some houses, well just a couple today.. Thanks Marcilla! It was way cute and we've decided if the price is right we are going to buy! It's really exciting and I've noticed that I watch way too much HGTV because I'm already thinking of ways to change the house to make it worth more in the long run:)
Thanks for reading and I know this was about a lot more than spring break, but I guess I had a lot to say!!
Love,
KAB

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...