Apr 3, 2009

Recent Happenings...

So as most of you know, Dru and I have been debating whether to buy a house or not. We have actually been out looking and searching online. Today, after talking to some very wise individuals, we have decided that it would be best not to buy right now. First of all, we are not at a place of complete peace nor do we think that it would be a great idea to get ourselves into debt. So with that being said over the next few months we are going to be looking for a house to rent. 
Also, most everyone knows about me traveling every week back and forth to finish up school in Fairhope, well, it is almost OVER. I am so thankful that this time has gone by fast and so thankful for all the grace God has given both me and Dru during this time. It has been rough but, I knew we would finish well. I only  have 4 weeks and exam week left!!! I am so proud of myself (in the most humble way possible) for committing to this and getting even closer to completing my degree! I can't believe in about 7 months I will have my Bachelors Degree:) I am so pumped, as you can probably tell! Thanks for reading and I would really appreciate prayers for the whole "renting a house thing." 
Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...