Feb 17, 2013

fail.

The progesterone test was suppose to happen on Friday, but it didn't because my doc's office was closed. I obviously knew this at some point, but it didn't click that I might need to leave school before 12:00 to get it done. So, needless to say, I spent most of the afternoon very sad about the fact that I missed a blood test I was suppose to have. (Side-note: I'm a rule follower!) I was not a happy camper knowing that I didn't do what I needed to do. I left a message at my RE's office, so I'll hear from them tomorrow. I guess they will let me know if I need to go ahead and get the blood test even though it's not on the "right" day. 

I am now 10dpiui and 11dpo, so now I am just waiting on George. I have had a little cramping and funny pains near ovaries and uterus. I have these pains before George comes, so I can't tell if they point towards pregnancy or not. Only time will tell. I'm gonna try to wait until Saturday to test, don't know if I'll be able to though. Prayers for patience and peace appreciated. 

Much love, 
KB

2 comments:

  1. Hope the cramping means good news and that the time goes by quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope that George stays away and your bfp is right around the corner!

    Side note - I love your name George, SO much better than af, I've always hated that.

    Anyway, I'm curious to know if they had you go in yesterday to have your progesterone levels checked. It seems like they would have so that they can add/increase supplements in case you are pregnant. Will you test early?

    You're in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...