Jul 7, 2013

expectant heart


Over the past few months {really much longer than that, but it's just now coming into focus} the Lord has been working on our hearts. He is bringing our dreams together, making them one. More on that later. 

I am just so in awe of how much love is around us and how blessed we are. I have said over and over again that I am focusing on the 99%. I am determined to not live my life based on the 1% of my life that "isn't what I dreamed it would be". That is not how the Lord wants us to live. He wants us to glorify Him in everything, in every situation. That is one of the thousands of things the Lord is teaching me on this journey.  

Another something that has blown me away is my sweet husband. He is legit, y'all. He amazes me everyday and is such a blessing to me. I am so thankful that he is mine. We are continuing to pray and seek right now for what is next for our family. I will update the blog world when the time comes, but please join us in prayer for wisdom and guidance. The Holy Spirit will guide you on how to pray, yeah, that's awesome. I serve an amazing God. 

Happy Sunday to each of you! 
I pray the Lord brings peace to your hearts today. 
Rest in Him. 

Love, 
KB 

2 comments:

  1. Love love love!!! Love the Lord and what He is doing in your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it well: "one of the thousands of things the Lord is teaching me on this journey." The life of infertility (even if it is only 1% of our life!) is tough, but it is a blessing to have the thousands of lessons from the Lord! That is a life well-lived!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment.... I seriously love to read them, they make my day! Much love to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...